Today I’m sharing the scoop on Smile Brilliant’s new Electric Toothbrush, and I am super excited because I have a special deal to share with you! Earlier this year, I tested Smile Brilliant’s at-home teeth whitening kit to ensure I had the brightest pearly whites for my wedding. I was super impressed with my results! So, when Smile Brilliant reached out about trying their new electric toothbrush, I knew I had to check it out. Let’s dive in to my cariPRO™ Electric Toothbrush review and the good news for y’all!
What’s Inside the cariPRO Electric Toothbrush Individual Package?
I received the individual package for the cariPRO™ Electric Toothbrush, which costs $119 and comes with:
- 1 cariPRO™ Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush
- 2 premium replacement heads with tongue scraper & DuPont™ bristles
- 1 Wireless charging dock
In addition to this package, Smile Brilliant offers a Deluxe Package with 2 more replacement heads at $129 and a Couple’s Package, which is essentially everything in the Individual package times two. The Couple’s Package costs $199.
What Sets it Apart?
After using this electric toothbrush for the past couple weeks, I am still amazed at how clean my teeth feel after brushing. One of my favorite things about the cariPRO is the 2 minute auto-interval timer, which pauses at the end of 30 seconds, signaling you to start brushing the next quadrant of your mouth. This helps ensure you are brushing your teeth evenly and for the right amount of time. Here are a more things that set the cariPRO apart:
- 40,000 Vibrations per Minute: I think this is a big reason why my teeth feel SO clean after brushing!
- 5 Brush Modes: Clean, White Massage, Gum Care & SensitiveThe Clean setting was my personal favorite and I enjoyed using the Gum Care mode along my gum line.
- 30-Day Battery Life
- Slim and light-weight design with gray soft-touch grip: The design is really good-looking and it cleans easily.
- Waterproof Design: It is totally safe for shower or bath!
- Price: Compared to other electric toothbrushes with 5 modes, the cariPRO is about half the price. The replaceable toothbrush heads are also quite reasonably priced.
For me, the only downside of the cariPRO electric toothbrush has been that there is no travel case. I want to take the toothbrush with me, but have been too nervous that it would get damaged in a suitcase. A hard travel case would be awesome to have, so I hope Smile Brilliant makes them. Other than that, I have loved this toothbrush. There is no way I am going back to a manual one!
Now, it’s time for the BEST news for you!
I have a special code for you to get 50% off your own cariPRO electric toothbrush. That means you can get the Individual Package for $59.50!!
Shop my Nighttime Look
I would love to hear what you think. Do you use an electric toothbrush? Have you heard of Smile Brilliant’s new electric toothbrush or have you used their at-home whitening kit? What are your secrets to keeping your teeth clean and white?! Share your thoughts in the comments and let’s chat!