Mother’s day is 10 days away (hopefully you know that it is May 14th this year!), and if you need help trying to figure out what to get, look no further! I have compiled a list of 25 affordable gift ideas that are a little more unique than your typical flowers, card or framed photo, and will leave your mom feeling like the special woman she is.
While many mom’s love those, I hope these gift ideas inspire you to give a gift that reminds you of your mom. From my experience, those are the gifts that people love most. Look for a gift that suits the personality of the receiver. And hopefully, you also realize that you don’t have to break the bank to give a meaningful gift. It may be cliche, but the thought you put into it truly is what matters most.
Now without further ado, here are my gift ideas!
- sara happ® The Lip Slip® Lip Balm $24
- kate spade new york glitter 16-ounce glass water bottle $21 (at 30% off)
- Fresh® Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 $24
- Voluspa Maison Blanc Pink Citron 2-Wick Candle $16
- kate spade new york lemon recipe book $24 (at 30% off)
- Wild and Wolf x Ted Baker London Mini Notebook & Pen $22
- S’well Milky Way Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle $25
- Nadri Small Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings $25
- Nordstrom Makers Chocolate Milk Chocolate Mints $21
- Luigi Bormioli ‘Wine Profiles Bold Reds’ Wine Glasses (Set of 2) $25
- Recover Pineapple iPhone 6/7 Case $20
- Catseye London Beach Hats Cosmetics Case $20
- BaubleBar Conch Tassel Drop Earrings $22 (at 40% off)
- Capelli of New York Frayed Straw Panama Hat $22
- Nadri Kate Pavé Open Ring $22 (at 50% off)
- Sole Society Tropical Print Bandana $23
- A.J. Morgan Dowager 52mm Sunglasses $24
- Cara Floral Twist Head Wrap $25
- Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub $15
- Urban Decay Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss $18 (at 10% off)
- Laura Mercier ‘Almond Coconut Milk’ Hand Crème $16 (at 10% off)
- Voluspa ‘Maison Blanc – Laguna’ Home & Body Mist $19
- Adeline Thong Sandals – Taupe – Mossimo Supply Co. $23
- Rosanna ‘You Da Mom’ Porcelain Trinket Tray $15
- The Created Co. Super Mom Mug, $15
I tried to create a gift guide with a lot of variety, so I hope you found it helpful! But whatever gift you give, don’t forget to communicate how and why you cherish your mother.
I’d love to hear what you have planned for Mother’s Day. If you are a mom, what are you most looking forward to? Share your thoughts in the comments.
P.S. Follow me on pinterest and pin this post so you have ideas on hand for your Mom’s birthday! 🙂
Follow SC's Scoop and share the love!
Stockings are always one of my favorite parts of Christmas morning, and this is largely because my mom is so skilled at filling them up with a mix of candy, beauty products and small items that are just for us. Before any gifts are opened, my family always goes through the stockings one by one. It is a tradition I have always enjoyed and a fun way to kickoff the Christmas Day festivities together.
Since we have FIVE days until Christmas, I thought I’d share ten stocking stuffer ideas that you can easily get when you are in a time crunch. All the hyperlinks below will take you to products on Amazon. This way if you don’t have time to get to the store, you can choose two-day shipping and get your stocking stuffers delivered to your door before Christmas.
- Headphones, $8 — Am I the only one who is always loosing these? These Panasonic ones also come in eight different colors.
- Sunglasses, $10 — These Ray Ban knock offs are a steal at $10. Of course you can get fancy ones too.
- Cell Phone Camera Lens Kit, $20 — If you know someone who loves taking photos with their phone, they’ll love trying out these different lenses.
- Leather Luggage Tags, $9 — Perfect for any jetsetter, this pretty blue color will standout nicely on any luggage.
- Slotted Turner, $6 — Perfect for the cook in your family, this KitchenAid one is such a pretty color to add to your kitchen utensils.
- Portable Phone Charger, $13 — This is a gift that’s perfect for someone who travels regularly, or that person who is regularly glued to their phone! The black one on Amazon is regularly $40 but it is majorly discounted to $13.
- Kitchen Towel, $13 — This pineapple print is a fun way to brighten up the kitchen and put a smile on your face.
- Initial Key Chain, $5-$10 — Initially Yours on Amazon has every letter of the alphabet, and each is about $8 (no idea why some letters are cheaper than others!).
- Hand Cream, 2 for $15 — Winter can really dry out our skin, so this is something that is sure to be used. I like to keep one of these in my purse and at my desk.
- Bath Sponge, 3 for $8 — These are great for anyone, but especially for those who enjoy relaxing in the shower or tub.
These items are great for a range of ages and personalities. I also tried to select practical gifts that will likely be used and enjoyed. Gift cards are also a fun extra item to add into stockings. I’d love to hear if you have any go-to stocking stuffers or family traditions with your stockings.
Follow SC's Scoop and share the love!