It’s that time of year again! It seems like there are a lot of sales happening at the same time this summer, but the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale aka the NSale has begun and I am excited to shop. It is one of the best sales of the year for good quality clothes, especially fall clothes which are my favorite. It is a great time to stock up on basics and classic sweaters, jeans, boots, bags and tops that you can not only wear this fall and winter but for years to come! This year, I’m pretty impressed with the range of clothes on sale. I feel like this sale (and a lot of sales) can be overwhelming though, so I’ve decided to very carefully narrow down 20 top picks from the Nordstrom sale. First, here are some shopping tips!
This year there are more phases for shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. In addition to the typical Early Access and Public Access there are now in-store shopping days for icons and ambassadors before Early Access begins. Early Access is available to all Nordstrom debit or credit card holders. Nordstrom also offers a $60 bonus note if you sign up. There is still time to open a debit or credit card.
- July 11: Icon cardmembers can shop starting at 12:01am ET.
- July 12: Ambassadors cardmembers can shop starting at 12:01am ET.
- July 13: Influencer cardmembers can shop starting at 12:01am ET.
- July 17: Everyone can shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
- August 6: The sale ends.
- Before the sale starts, go through your closet and think about what basics and/or fall and winter pieces you need (or just really want, ha!).
- Try to shop the sale as quickly as possible because items sell out quickly! There is a maximum quantity of anniversary sale items sold. So, if you want to make the most of this sale and get the year’s hottest items, then I recommend acting fast. You may want to check out “hot” items first and then browse or shop for other items.
- The best way to shop the sale is online. Shipping is free, and there is always a much larger selection of sale items and sizes online.
- If an item you want sells out during early access, definitely check back on July 17th when the sale opens to the public. Items may be restocked then.
Nordstrom Sale Top Picks
Ok y’all here are the 20 pieces that really caught my eye in the Nordstrom Sale! I plan to share more with you all on instagram, but I tried to focus on the pieces I am most excited about and share the best of the best for this initial peek. Here they are!
Treasure & Bond Turtleneck Sweater — On Sale: $39.99 | Normally: $59
RAILS Rocsi Wild Cat Print Button-Up Blouse — On Sale: $109.99 | Normally: $168
Nordstrom Stripe Oversized Cotton Poplin Shirt — On Sale: $49.99 | Normally: $79
Free People Isla Cable Knit Sweater — On Sale: $96.99 | Normally: $148
Thread & Supply Cropped Puffer Vest — On Sale: $24.99 | Normally: $35
AG Mari Slim Straight Leg Jeans — On Sale: $149.99 | Normally: $225
Barefoot Dreams Cozy Sweater Set — On Sale: $132.99 | Normally: $198
French Connection Faux Wrap Sleeve Dress — On Sale: $75.99 | Normally: $128
Caslon Floral Drop Waist Mini Dress — On Sale: $49.99 | Normally: $75
Treasure & Bond Lettuce Edge Midi Dress — On Sale: $29.99 | Normally: $49
SPANX® High Waist Faux Suede Leggings — On Sale: $64.99 | Normally: $98
Treasure & Bond Tailored Blazer — On Sale: $64.99 | Normally: $99.99
ALLSAINTS Allington Tote — On Sale: $199 | Normally: $299
Sam Edelman Shale Knee High Boot — On Sale: $174.99 | Normally: $275
AG Ex-Boyfriend Ripped Jeans — On Sale: $156.99 | Normally: $235
Rag & Bone Retro Court Sneaker — On Sale: $199 | Normally: $275
Honorable Mentions for the NSale
Are you shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Did you find my shopping tips and top picks helpful? If there is anything in particular you’ll be shopping for let me know in the comments! I love to hear what you are looking forward to buying or wearing for this fall and winter too.
Disclaimer: All the opinions and thoughts I share are my own unless stated otherwise. I only share content that I have a personal connection with. Your clicks, comments and engagement are very much appreciated, and may allow me to receive a small compensation. Your support of SC’s Scoop and the brands I share help me keep doing what I love — thank you!