Hi Friends! I hope your week is off to a good start. It’s been cold and dreary in DC so I’m trying not to let that keep me from staying motivated. Anyway, at the end of last week, a package arrived at my door that I was so happy to see — it was the winter box from FabFitFun.
I have heard some good things about FabFitFun and all the products you can get in their seasonal boxes. So a couple months ago I decided to order a winter box for myself, as an early Christmas present. I had a 10% off code from their website as well, so I figured it was worth it to see what all the hype was about. Here’s what was inside my box:
- Candle in Bergamot Woods by D.L. & CO , $45
- Kiernan Double Pendant Necklace by Gorjana, $75
- Thank You Cards by Marie Mae Company , $24
- 2017 Weekly Planner by Moleskin, $21
- Iconoclast Mega Volume Mascara by Butter London, $20
- Mineral Peel Face by O.R.G. Skincare, $44
- Beach Butter Body Cream in Winter in Manhattan Beach by Anderson Lilley, $24
- Star Pin – This is a bonus item in honor of their partnership with the Starlight Children’s Foundation, a nonprofit organization on a mission to brighten the days of seriously ill children.
One particular thing I like about the winter box I got is that it had items that I typically would never get myself.. like a $45 candle! It feels special to get a package of high-end items like these in a package just for you.
I was also originally skeptical about how many items in the box I would end up using, but I am very confident that I will use all of these things. They are all quite practical and the one fashion related thing – the Gorjana necklace – is totally my style. Of course I’ll keep you updated with a review of the beauty products too!
All in all it was amazing to see what all I got for just $45 (the price of just the D.L. & Co candle!) and also discover some new products and companies. According to FabFitFun, the retail value of this box is $253. So, I’d say that it’s definitely a great value.
A FabFitFun box would also make a great gift for someone special in your life. Or you can follow in my footsteps and indulge yourself in one! The other great thing about FabFitFun worth mentioning is that there is no subscription fee or process. You can simply buy one box and be done. There are also different types of boxes and add-ons that are worth checking out on their website because those might be more your style.
I’d love to know if you have gotten a FabFitFun box before and what you think about them. Did you have a favorite product? As of now, I think my favorite thing in the winter box I received is the Gorjana necklace.
One thought on “Inside the FabFitFun Winter Box”