Hi there and thanks for stopping by!
If you would like to know more about – Sarah Camille – the person behind Sarah Camille’s Scoop, look no further, and allow me to introduce myself! I’m Sarah Camille (Yes, I go by both names. See below!), and I go by “SC” for short. I grew up in South Carolina and Northern Virginia with my parents and two brothers. Fast forward through college and several years of working, I currently reside outside our nation’s Capital with my fiance Will.
I have a passion for writing, so I created this blog as a positive, creative outlet during a time when I was changing jobs and my work situation was more stressful than fulfilling. When I am not busy with work, blogging or facing life’s many adventures, I enjoy being outside, running, baking, online shopping, watching Netflix documentaries, taking my 14-year-old dog Maddie (a 10lb white fluff-ball) to the park and hanging out with family and friends.
- Biggest weakness = CHOCOLATE and online shopping!
- My name, Sarah Camille is a double name, like Mary Kate. It was my grandmother’s name so everyone calls me by the whole thing or SC for short.
- Favorite movies = My Big Fat Greek Wedding & Moonrise Kingdom
- I went to Clemson University for undergrad and got my Masters in strategic communication from American University.
- Favorite clothing brands = J.Crew, Sole Society, Vince Camuto & Rebecca Minkoff
This site contains affiliate links and sponsored posts. If you click on a post or product links, I could receive a small compensation. That said, all my blog posts and content on Sarah Camille’s Scoop are an authentic reflection of the products, brands and items I love and use.