Thank goodness it is Friday!! I’ve had a long (but very good) week and I am ready to relax this weekend. Since we’re in the middle of winter, I have realized there are certain items in my closet that have been repeated a lot lately. I just love them so much! It often surprises me what pieces I get the most use out of, so hopefully this list of the top things I’m wearing this winter is helpful for you.
- London Fog Hooded Wool Parka, $80 on sale
- This blue coat was a Christmas gift and I am obsessed with the color. It is super warm and a little roomy. The detail at the waist is also quite flattering.
- J.Crew V-Neck Wool Sweater, $60
- It’s the kind of sweater that makes you look polished. The fit is perfect, not too baggy and slimming. It’s versatile as well; perfect for the weekend or work.
- Kork-Ease ‘Castaneda’ boot, on sale for $133
- These are my go-to winter booties with a heel because of how comfortable they are. The rubber sole also has good tread if it is icy.
- Cotton Emporium Marled Open Knit Cardigan, $49
- I mentioned my love of this sweater in a previous post, and since then my love for it has only grown. It is seriously like wearing a blanket–so cozy!
- BP Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Tee, $18
- I’ve been layering this basic tee with all kinds of different outfits. The cotton is super soft too.
- Rag & Bone Olive Skinny Jeans, $198; (similar here for $114)
- I love Rag & Bone Jeans, as you probably know, but the reason I’m wearing these on repeat right now is the color. I’m obsessed with olive this season, but especially pants.
- J.Crew Factory Donegal Turtleneck Sweater, $40 (similar here)
- Turtlenecks are in right now, and I really love how this one has specks of other colors within the grey wool and the oversized collar.
- Steve Madden Austin bootie, $100
- The pointed toe on these booties gives them a unique and western vibe. I thought I’d wear them more in the fall and spring, but they look awesome with jeans and dark wool socks on. Just beware, they run small and narrow. I’m usually a size 7.5 or 8 or 7.5, and I needed these in a size 8.5.
Above are some recent looks I have been wearing. As you can see, another thing I have been wearing a lot lately is my plaid Mod Cloth blanket scarf that I got for Christmas. They are unfortunately sold out, but I did find a new one on Poshmark, if you are in the market for one.
If you have anything in your closet you can’t get enough of this winter, I’d love to hear what it is and why you are enjoying it.
Cheers to a fabulous weekend!