So, I’m not sure where all the other seasons went this year, but the holiday season is officially upon us. To highlight Small Business Saturday, November 24th, I am sharing unique stocking stuffer ideas. I share online sales a lot with you, but shopping local and supporting the small businesses in our community is something I have always enjoyed and something I want to share more with you all. Small businesses are the heart of the places we live, so supporting them is vital. They give our towns character and make are communities unique. Even better, small business offer unique gifts that can make the holidays even that much sweeter. So, today I’m partnering with one of my favorite small businesses – Lou Lou Boutiques. I visited their store in Old Town Alexandria and found some unique stocking stuffers to shop on Saturday!
Unique Stocking Stuffers Ideas
- que Collapsible Water Bottle – These are practical, cute and unique! Perfect for anyone who is often on-the-go or enjoys working out.
- Lapcos Face Mask, $3 – Gifts like this, that encourage relaxation are good for everyone.
- Resin Earrings, $15 – These are so pretty and would be such a fun surprise in your stocking, right!?
- Sunglass Case, $10 – Lou Lou has so many adorable prints and I love that these aren’t as bulky and big as the cases that a lot of sunglasses come in.
- Nordic Slipper Socks, $28 – These are so cute and perfect for anyone who can use a little help staying warm and cozy in the winter!
- Tassel Keychain, $15 – Keychains like this are my secret for not losing my keys. Clip them on the outside of your purse and you’re good to go!
- Password Keeper, $9 – This day-in-age there are so many different password requirements for so many different sites. A journal like this would be so helpful!
Thanks to Lou Lou Boutiques, I have a special promo code to share with you all! Enter code SARAHCAMILLE22 to get 15% off online purchases at Lou Lou.
Shop the Faux Fur Vest & the whole look!
I’d love to hear if you will be supporting any small businesses this Saturday. Do you have a favorite small business in your community? Are there any unique stocking stuffers that you like to give and receive? Share some holiday shopping insights in the comments!
Disclaimer: All the opinions and thoughts I share are my own, unless stated otherwise. I only share content that I have a personal connection with. Your clicks, comments and engagement are very much appreciated, and may allow me to receive a small compensation. Your support of Sarah Camille’s Scoop and the brands I share help me keep doing what I love — thank you!