Hi friends! I cannot believe Christmas is two weeks away! I CANNOT wait. Opening stockings on Christmas morning is a tradition I have always enjoyed with my family. Now, that I am married, Christmas morning isn’t exactly what I grew up with but Will and I are learning how to take certain Christmas traditions from our childhood and how to make some of our own. One of the traditions we’ll definitely continue is stockings! So, today I am sharing 25 stocking stuffer ideas for under $25. These are little items that will work for a wide range of adults. I even have some silly gifts that will work for White Elephant parties. Even better, everything is available on Amazon Prime, so you can get your gifts quickly.
- Portable Reusable Drinking Straws
- Donkey Desktop Notepad & Pen Holder
- 3-Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer
- Fuzz-Away Fabric Shaver
- Wallet Ninja Credit Card Sized Multitool
- Phone Ring Holder and Kickstand
- Milk Frother
- 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer
- Exfoliating Back Scrubber
- Wine Glass Markers
- Steel Can Cooler
- Reusable Beeswax Food Wraps
- Automatic Soap Dispenser
- Fast Charge Docking Station for Multiple Devices (Here’s a similar option to charge one device)
- Silk Sleep Mask
- TableTopics Family Questions
- Universal Cell Phone Charger for Your Keychain
- Core Sliders (good for carpet or hardwood)
- Magic 8 Ball
- Silicone Wine Glass Holder for The Bath & Shower …. silly or genius? It’s the perfect thing to debate on Christmas Day!
- Dammit Doll
- iDrive Prank Gift
- The Awkward Family Photo Game
- Desktop Punching Bag
- Chia Pet Unicorn
For me, picking out the contents of the stockings is just as fun as seeing what’s in mine. I love finding cute, little items that suit a family member’s personality or offer a practical purpose.
Since Christmas I hope these affordable stocking stuffer ideas help you out! I’d love to hear what stocking stuffers you love to receive and give.
Disclaimer: All the opinions and thoughts I share are my own, unless stated otherwise. I only share content that I have a personal connection with. Your clicks, comments and engagement are very much appreciated, and may allow me to receive a small compensation. Your support of Sarah Camille’s Scoop and the brands I share help me keep doing what I love — thank you!