It’s that time of year again – time for my favorite sale, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! I love this sale because there are always some amazing markdowns and there are brand new items for fall included. It’s also fun to get a look at what to expect for fall and winter fashion trends. I have been looking through all the pieces included in this year’s Nordstrom Anniversary sale and there some items in particular that I consider the best of the best! If any of these items are on your list to grab, I recommend adding them to your wishlist until the day that you can shop the sale. Then, you can easily pull the trigger by quickly adding items to your cart and checking out. Many of these items I mention are popular items that have been included in year’s past, and they sell out in certain sizes or completely.
When can you shop?
Before I dive in to my top picks, here is a little more information about when the sale starts to help you determine when you can shop.
- July 12 at midnight PST sale opens for Icon Status
- July 14 at midnight PST sale opens for Ambassador Status
- July 16 at midnight PST sale opens for Influencer Status
- July 28 at midnight PST sale opens to EVERYONE
- August 8 sale ENDS
- Before the sale starts, go through your closet and think about what staples and/or fall and winter pieces you need (or just really want, if that fits your budget). Check out my Ultimate Fall Fashion Checklist if you need some fall style inspiration.
- If you are on a budget and/or trying to be smart about your purchases, I recommend picking out high quality, classic pieces for your wardrobe that will last you multiple years. Most of the items I mention below fit this bill, aside from a few of the trendy pieces that really caught my eye.
- Take advantage of the preview option by saving the items you’d like to get to your wishlist. Then, on the day you get access to the sale, head to your wishlist and select the items you want to add to your cart. This is definitely the best way to shop if you have popular items on your list.
- There is a set number of anniversary sale items sold, but Nordstrom often reserves a portion of some pieces for the day the sale opens to everyone. So, if an item you want sells out when you get access, I’d re-check your wishlist items each day the Nsale opens to a new group.
#1 – Barbour Hollingworth Quilted Jacket –
#2 – ALLSAINTS Rita Stripe Top –
#3 – Madewell Bromley Flannel Shirt –
#4 – Barefoot Dreams® CozyChic Lite® Long Cardigan –
#5 – BLANKNYC Plaid Shirt Jacket –
#6 – Free People Swim Too Deep Turtleneck Sweater –
#7 – Treasure & Bond Leather Biker Jacket –
#8 – Balloon Sleeve Check Print Top –
#9 – Madewell Colorblock Cardigan – $98 $58.90
#10 – 1.State Floral Print Blouse –
#1 – Madewell Perfect Vintage Jeans –
#2 – SANX Faux Leather Leggings –
#3 – Good American Good Legs Chewed Hem Skinny Jeans –
#4 – Zella Live In High Waist Legging –
#5 – Wit & Wisdom Ab-Solution High Waist Itty Bitty Bootcut Jeans – $78 $49.90
#6 – ON Cloudflow Running Shoe –
#7 – Nike Internationalist Sneaker –
#8 – AG Ex-Boyfriend Relaxed Slim Jeans –
#9 – Vince Camuto Prenten Leopard Loafer –
#10 – Vince Camuto Welland Bootie –
#11 – Marc Fisher LTD Gadri Pointed Toe Bootie –
#1 – BB Dakota x Steve Madden Raleigh Hot Spot Long Sleeve Minidress –
#2 – Billabong Afternoons Floral Jersey Midi Dress –
#3 – French Connection Babysoft Mock Neck Sweater Dress –
#4 – BB Dakota x Steve Madden Ruston Textured Long Sleeve Shift Minidress –
#5 – Gorjana Cayne Crescent Pendant Necklace –
#6 – Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses –
#7 – Madewell Pitch Stitch Cape Scarf –
#8 – Treasure & Bond Felt Rancher Hat –
#9 – Tory Burch Carson Colorblock Leather Tote
#10 – ALLSAINTS Kita Leather Shoulder/Crossbody Bag –
So, there’s my round-up of the best women’s fashion included in the sale this year. It was honestly hard to dwindle these down! Many of the options I shared above come in different colors as well as similar styles, so if my picks aren’t exactly your cup of tea, I’d definitely still check out sale. I’ll share some more sale picks and style inspiration here and on Instagram up until the sale opens to everyone, so check back often if you’d like to see more about the sale.
I hope this sale coverage makes your shopping easier and at least gives you some style inspiration for fall and winter — it’ll be here before we know it right!?
I would love to hear what you’ll be getting this year, if you are shopping the sale. And, stay tuned for more from me on the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.
Cheers and happy shopping!
Disclaimer: All the opinions and thoughts I share are my own unless stated otherwise. I only share content that I have a personal connection with. Your clicks, comments and engagement are very much appreciated, and may allow me to receive a small compensation. Your support of SC’s Scoop and the brands I share help me keep doing what I love — thank you!
One thought on “Nordstrom Sale: Best of the Best Women’s Fashion!”