A couple weeks ago we talked about my favorite trends for the spring, one of which was florals. I didn’t think it was possible to fall more in love with them, but Oh-My-Gosh there are so many lovely floral prints and clothes this year.
One of my good friends is getting married next month, and I have been on a search for the perfect floral dress to wear. In doing so I have accumulated a long list wish list of floral dresses. Of course it would be wrong not to share them with you. So here it goes… drumroll please. Here are my favorite floral dresses for this spring.
First Column (top to bottom):
- ASOS Wiggle Dress in Floral Print, $68
- Anthropologie Leona Off-the-Shoulder Dress, $158
- Calvin Klein Floral-Print Wrap Fit & Flare Dress, $129
- LuLu’s Love for Lanai Two Piece Maxi Dress, $89
- Banana Republic Floral Off-Shoulder Dress, $128
Second Column (top to bottom):
- ASOS Warehouse Floral Cold Shoulder Wrap Midi Dress, $140
- LuLu’s A Dream Realized Navy Blue Floral Print Maxi Dress, $79
- ASOS Occasion Floral Print Pencil Dress, $140
Third Column (top to bottom):
- Ivanka Trump Floral Scuba Fit & Flair Dress, $138
- Lush Cold Shoulder Shift Dress, $45
- ECI Print Maxi Dress, $88
- Lush Ava Skater Dress, $39
Do you love any of these dresses? Or are there any you aren’t a fan of? I’d love to hear your thoughts. One of them I will be wearing to the wedding. I am about 90 percent sure, which one, but I haven’t made my final decision. Which one would you wear to an outdoor wedding on ranch in Virginia?
13 thoughts on “12 Spectacular Floral Dresses for Spring”
I love the off the shoulder floral dress! It’s soooo pretty!!
That cold shoulder dress is ADORABLE! I love all things floral during the spring- so cute!
I’m loving floral everything right now.
I love these kind of dresses. Definitely perfect for the spring . Thank you for these awesome ideas.
I really love that navy and floral dress!! It’s gorg!!
I love florals. I wear them year round, I move to darker florals in the fall and winter! This is a good list.
They’re all beautiful! I am partial to the ASOS dresses to wear to a wedding.
I love all of these so much!!
Such cute options! My favorite is the fit and flare!
These are all so beautiful and so reasonably priced!
Thanks – I’m glad you enjoyed my picks!
I love the cold shoulder dresses, they are so pretty. But I really love that lavender one on the bottom row with the pockets, that’s so my style!
Yes – the lavender one is super versatile! It could be worn to work with a blazer or dressed up for more formal events. 🙂