A couple weeks ago we talked about my favorite trends for the spring, one of which was florals. I didn’t think it was possible to fall more in love with them, but Oh-My-Gosh there are so many lovely floral prints and clothes this year.
One of my good friends is getting married next month, and I have been on a search for the perfect floral dress to wear. In doing so I have accumulated a long list wish list of floral dresses. Of course it would be wrong not to share them with you. So here it goes… drumroll please. Here are my favorite floral dresses for this spring.
First Column (top to bottom):
- ASOS Wiggle Dress in Floral Print, $68
- Anthropologie Leona Off-the-Shoulder Dress, $158
- Calvin Klein Floral-Print Wrap Fit & Flare Dress, $129
- LuLu’s Love for Lanai Two Piece Maxi Dress, $89
- Banana Republic Floral Off-Shoulder Dress, $128
Second Column (top to bottom):
- ASOS Warehouse Floral Cold Shoulder Wrap Midi Dress, $140
- LuLu’s A Dream Realized Navy Blue Floral Print Maxi Dress, $79
- ASOS Occasion Floral Print Pencil Dress, $140
Third Column (top to bottom):
- Ivanka Trump Floral Scuba Fit & Flair Dress, $138
- Lush Cold Shoulder Shift Dress, $45
- ECI Print Maxi Dress, $88
- Lush Ava Skater Dress, $39
Do you love any of these dresses? Or are there any you aren’t a fan of? I’d love to hear your thoughts. One of them I will be wearing to the wedding. I am about 90 percent sure, which one, but I haven’t made my final decision. Which one would you wear to an outdoor wedding on ranch in Virginia?