Hi friends! The official start of winter is next week, and just in time arrived one of my favorite things of the year (eek!). So for my Friday Favorite, I will show you all what’s inside the FabFitFun Winter Box. If you don’t know, FabFitFun is a quarterly subscription program that sends you a box full of items valuing well over $300! All the items relate to beauty, fashion, and/or fitness. Also, FabFitFun boxes have a different design for their box each season. How pretty is this winter one!? It is inspired by their charity or the month, the American Heart Association.
Inside the FabFitFun Winter Box
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment – $75
- Now, this is the most expensive item in my Winter Box. I have never used this exfoliator, but I know Kate Somerville has great skin care products. So, I was excited to see it in my box and try it out! The best thing about this exfoliation product is that my skin looked brighter and felt softer after my first use.
- Pointe Studio Aloe Infused Cozy Socks – $19
- All subscribers will receive one of three colors. Colors will be randomly selected. Cozy, fuzzy socks! What a perfect Winter box item! I’m already picturing myself curled up with a book, these socks, and tea in my new mug! FabFitFun recommends washing them on the cold setting and tumble dry low to ensure the aloe infused part lasts 25-30 washes.
- Homemade by Ayesha Curry Ceramic Mug – $16
- Subscribers receive one of three designs. This cute mug is 15 oz and microwave and dishwasher safe! The “coming in hot” design really works for me, since I tend to be rushing (read: running behind!) in the mornings!
- Ahava Mineral Hand Cream – $33
- How perfect for winter? This cream has been working wonders on my hands so far. While it is super rich and hydrating, it doesn’t leave my hands greasy since it absorbs into my skin very quickly.
- Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle Energizing Eye Masks – 8 for $16
- This eye mask set is the beauty product I chose. All subscribers had the opportunity to pick these eye masks or Nelson J. Beverly Hills Moisture Healing Hair Mask in Coconut. I LOVE eye masks and these ones work really well! They stay on very well, and I could see after one use that skin under my eyes was smoother and more hydrated. The formula includes collagen and minerals that fight fine lines, puffiness, and under eye circles.
- 8 Other Reasons 9 Lives Choker in Rose Gold– $58
- I had not heard of this brand, but this necklace might be my favorite piece of jewelry I have gotten from FabFitFun so far. I don’t have anything like it, which is always a plus! The choker also has a 4-inch extender, so you can wear it as a necklace. 8 Other Reasons has some beautiful similar necklaces if you are in the market for something like this.
- Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette in Smokey – $70
- This palette comes in Nude or Smokey, and I picked the Smokey shade since I don’t have a palette with a darker hue of colors. There are 5 shimmer eyeshadows, 3 matte eyeshadows and a shimmery highlighter. A couple of the colors did not show up well on my skin, but the eyeshadows and highlighter seem to have good staying power.
- FabFitFun TV Fitness Ball with Jillian Michales Videos – $16
- I chose this fitness ball as my wellness item. Subscribers could pick this ball or the Deep Sleep Pillow Spray by ThisWorks. Working out from the comfort of my home is always nice, so I love any product that encourages me to do so. Even better, FabFitFun pairs the ball with exclusive workouts from Jillian Michaels that you can watch on FabFitFun TV. Tools to inflate and deflate the ball were also included, so traveling with it will be a breeze!
- BB Dakota Poncho – $70
- This poncho is available in 3 different colors – black, charcoal and mulberry. Since I am an annual subscriber, I got to pick my color and chose mulberry. It feels like wearing a blanket and is also reversible. Take a look below at the two designs of the poncho I got. This is my first poncho and I love layering pieces, so this was an exciting find in my box!
This box has a retail value of $373! On top of that, I happened to choose the least expensive products! I am always amazed at the quality and selection of products in my FabFitFun boxes, but this one might just be my favorite.
Now, here is the scoop on FabFitFun:
- Price = $49.99 per box
- Learn more about the discount you get as an annual subscriber, in my previous post.
- COUPON = Click here to get $10 OFF your first FabFitFun coupon!
- Value = more than $300 in products
- Good news =
- You can still get or give this box! FabFitFun gives you the option to pick various products for your own winter box. There are a few items from the fall box you can choose as well.
- In addition to the box and all its contents, subscribers get access to beauty tips, workout videos and coupon codes for the box’s featured brands
- Verdict = A great-valued subscription box for consistently awesome products!
I have honestly debated whether or not I will renew this box for next year, and I feel like for now, it is worth it. I love getting things that I would not normally think to buy for myself. Do you think it is worth it?
A subscription box like this can be a perfect gift for the holidays, too, especially when you have someone on your list who’s hard to shop for. How do you like the items inside the FabFitFun winter box? Do you love it as much as I do? I would love to know if you enjoy this subscription box or any others, too.
Cheers and happy holidays!