Stockings are always one of my favorite parts of Christmas morning, and this is largely because my mom is so skilled at filling them up with a mix of candy, beauty products and small items that are just for us. Before any gifts are opened, my family always goes through the stockings one by one. It is a tradition I have always enjoyed and a fun way to kickoff the Christmas Day festivities together.
Since we have FIVE days until Christmas, I thought I’d share ten stocking stuffer ideas that you can easily get when you are in a time crunch. All the hyperlinks below will take you to products on Amazon. This way if you don’t have time to get to the store, you can choose two-day shipping and get your stocking stuffers delivered to your door before Christmas.
- Headphones, $8 — Am I the only one who is always loosing these? These Panasonic ones also come in eight different colors.
- Sunglasses, $10 — These Ray Ban knock offs are a steal at $10. Of course you can get fancy ones too.
- Cell Phone Camera Lens Kit, $20 — If you know someone who loves taking photos with their phone, they’ll love trying out these different lenses.
- Leather Luggage Tags, $9 — Perfect for any jetsetter, this pretty blue color will standout nicely on any luggage.
- Slotted Turner, $6 — Perfect for the cook in your family, this KitchenAid one is such a pretty color to add to your kitchen utensils.
- Portable Phone Charger, $13 — This is a gift that’s perfect for someone who travels regularly, or that person who is regularly glued to their phone! The black one on Amazon is regularly $40 but it is majorly discounted to $13.
- Kitchen Towel, $13 — This pineapple print is a fun way to brighten up the kitchen and put a smile on your face.
- Initial Key Chain, $5-$10 — Initially Yours on Amazon has every letter of the alphabet, and each is about $8 (no idea why some letters are cheaper than others!).
- Hand Cream, 2 for $15 — Winter can really dry out our skin, so this is something that is sure to be used. I like to keep one of these in my purse and at my desk.
- Bath Sponge, 3 for $8 — These are great for anyone, but especially for those who enjoy relaxing in the shower or tub.
These items are great for a range of ages and personalities. I also tried to select practical gifts that will likely be used and enjoyed. Gift cards are also a fun extra item to add into stockings. I’d love to hear if you have any go-to stocking stuffers or family traditions with your stockings.