Shop my Weekend Spring Style
Happy Friday friends! President’s Day weekend is upon us, so I am sharing a round-up of sales going on this weekend and helping you level up your spring style. This is the best weekend to stock-up for spring items because there are so many good sales going on. Plus, after this weekend there won’t be sales like this until Memorial Day weekend! So if you’ve been eyeing pieces for spring and summer this is the time to pull the trigger.
Before we get to the weekend sale scoop, I wanted to share a few pieces that are in my online shopping cart or I want to put in there! These are pieces that will take me into spring and summer. They are also all new seasonal items, so they probably will not go on sale again for a while.
Now, for President’s Day Weekend Sale Round-Up!
Abercrombie & Fitch
– Get 50% OFF select items in stores and online.
– Get 25-60% OFF everything plus free shipping.
– Save 40% OFF full-price styles, some exclusions apply. Use code SOSWEET. Offer valid in stores and online through Tuesday, February 19th at 3:00 AM EST.
Ann Taylor LOFT
– Save 40% OFF full-price styles, plus 70% OFF all sale items. Use code XOXO. Offer valid in stores and online through Tuesday, February 19th at 3AM EST.
– Save an 40% OFF sale items. Tons of new styles added.
– Get 40% OFF almost everything, online & in stores. Save 20% off leather, suede, silk and cashmere apparel. Sale goes through Tuesday, February 19th at 11:59pm PT.
– End of season sale — get up to 80% OFF items. Prices as marked.
– 35-70% OFF sale and clearance items labeled “BIG BROWN BAG SALE: DISCOUNT APPLIED IN BAG”. Sale goes through Monday, February 18th.
– 40% OFF everything. Sale is in select stores and online through Tuesday, February 19th at 2:59 am EST.
– 40% OFF your purchase. Online only. Use code YESPLEASE
– In stores and online: get 50% OFF everything. Plus, there’s an extra 20% OFF select styles online. No code needed.
– Enjoy an extra 30% OFF sale styles in stores and online. Use code morelove. Sale ends Monday, February 18th at 11:59 p.m. EST.
– Save 25% on select items online. EST. Use code BEAN25. Sale ends Tuesday, February 19th at 11:59 p.m.
Lord & Taylor
– Get 20% OFF regular, sale and clearance items online and in store. Use code Holiday. Sale goes through Monday, February 18th.
Lulu and Georgia
– Take 15% OFF orders of $300 or more with code GOOD. Get 20% off orders of $600 or more with code BETTER. And get 25% OFF orders of $900 or more with code BEST.
– Get 25-60% OFF sitewide. Use code PRES. Sale goes through Monday, February 18th.
– Get $50 OFF your $200+ regular-price purchase. Use code LOVENM. Sale ends Friday, February 15th at 10PM CST.
– Winter Sale — Get up to 40% OFF select styles through Sunday, February 24th.
– Save 50% on almost everything. No code needed. Sale ends Monday, February 18th.
– Get up to 60% OFF select sale styles.
– Online only: up to 25% OFF home items. Get an extra 15% OFF select items with code HOME. Plus save $10 when you spend $40 on clothing, shoes & accessories. Sale goes through Monday, February 18th.
– Save an 30% on BDG jeans. Sale goes through Tuesday, February 19th.
– Save 20% OFF your purchase and free shipping with code WINTER. Get up to 30% OFF sofas, sectionals and chairs. Plus, save up to 40% OFF furniture, rugs, bedding + more.
– Get 20% OFF your order and free fast shipping. Get an extra 20% OFF clearance items. Use code WINTER.
– All rugs up to 50% OFF. Home decor 20-50% OFF. Members get 15% off online and in stores, plus free shipping on orders of $250 or more. Non members get 10% off. Use code PRESIDENT15.
Phew, that’s a wrap! As you can see, there’s some good things out there. Hopefully this was helpful.
Now, I’d love to hear from you all.
Are you shopping the sales this weekend? Or, do you have plans that don’t involve online shopping or trekking to the mall? I would love to hear if you have stocked up for your spring style too? What pieces are you looking forward to wearing this spring?
Disclaimer: All the opinions and thoughts I share are my own unless stated otherwise. I only share content that I have a personal connection with. Your clicks, comments and engagement are very much appreciated, and may allow me to receive a small compensation. Your support of SC’s Scoop and the brands I share help me keep doing what I love — thank you!