Spring has finally sprung! In good timing, my FabFitFun spring box arrived on Saturday. It includes some great products that I’m super excited to try out, and I figure you may be curious to see what was inside.
If you’re unfamiliar with FabFitFun, it’s a subscription box that delivers products to your doorstep each season of the year. The products are trendy and well-timed. You can get more of my thoughts on the program in my initial FabFitFun review.
Here is a look at what was inside my spring box.
- Emerald Duv “Joshua Tree” Cage Bracelet ($80)
- Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask ($24)
- I’m hoping this helps refresh my dry face after the harsh, cold winter air took a beating on me!
- Milly Zip Pouch (different color; $45)
- This waterproof pouch is perfect for putting your wet bathing suit in or anything you want to keep dry.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator ($79)
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray ($20)
- Gypsy 05 Roundie ($50)
- I’m looking forward to using this at the beach or for a picnic.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Blue Orchid and Like a Virgin ($19)
- These colors couldn’t be more perfect for spring and summer!
- RealHer Lip Kit in Deep Red ($48)
It amazes me that the total value of my box was $369. FabFitFun really gives you some great deals. I also just love having things picked out for me that I noramlly wouldn’t spend money on or products from brands I wouldn’t otherwise know about.
Have you ever used any of these items? Are you a FabFitFun subscriber? I’d love to hear your thoughts on subscription boxes like this one.