Spring has finally sprung! In good timing, my FabFitFun spring box arrived on Saturday. It includes some great products that I’m super excited to try out, and I figure you may be curious to see what was inside.
If you’re unfamiliar with FabFitFun, it’s a subscription box that delivers products to your doorstep each season of the year. The products are trendy and well-timed. You can get more of my thoughts on the program in my initial FabFitFun review.
Here is a look at what was inside my spring box.
- Emerald Duv “Joshua Tree” Cage Bracelet ($80)
- Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask ($24)
- I’m hoping this helps refresh my dry face after the harsh, cold winter air took a beating on me!
- Milly Zip Pouch (different color; $45)
- This waterproof pouch is perfect for putting your wet bathing suit in or anything you want to keep dry.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator ($79)
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray ($20)
- Gypsy 05 Roundie ($50)
- I’m looking forward to using this at the beach or for a picnic.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Blue Orchid and Like a Virgin ($19)
- These colors couldn’t be more perfect for spring and summer!
- RealHer Lip Kit in Deep Red ($48)
It amazes me that the total value of my box was $369. FabFitFun really gives you some great deals. I also just love having things picked out for me that I noramlly wouldn’t spend money on or products from brands I wouldn’t otherwise know about.
Click here to receive $10 off your first FabFitFun box!
Have you ever used any of these items? Are you a FabFitFun subscriber? I’d love to hear your thoughts on subscription boxes like this one.
11 thoughts on “Inside FabFitFun’s Spring Box ”
Oooo I’ve been curious about FabFitFun! This looks so awesome.
P.S. Love your middle name 😉
That looks like a great box! I’ve been wanting to check it out for a while now!..I really love the gold bracelet.
I have thought about trying out this subscription service! This sounds like a great one!
Now that’s a box I could get behind! Usually I think those boxes can be kind of meh, but this one is loaded with amazing things! I can’t believe I’ve never heard of it! Time to get out from under my rock lol
Wow! So many great things, and they all make the box such a great value. I love that bracelet, and that bag would come in handy during the summer or anytime at the gym.
GAH! I need this in my life! That bracelet is fabulous! And there are so many products in the spring box that I’m dying to try – need to sign up ASAP! Thanks for sharing!
Glad you enjoyed it! If you end up signing up, let me know how you like it. There’s also now a code above so you can get $10 off your first box. 🙂
I’ve been wanting to try a FabFit Fun box!! Thanks for sharing more about whats inside 🙂